Red Seal Service Technician
Fixing cars is your passion; if you didn’t know better, you would think you were born with a wrench in your hand. You have the knowledge; you have the Red Seal…but you are looking for a career.
Fredericton Hyundai is seeking a Red Seal Automotive Technician to join our team. As a Red Seal Technician, you will have excellent diagnostic skills and pride in workmanship.
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry leading retirement savings plan with employer match, and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Hard-working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to provide an acceptable driver’s abstract
- Have a valid Motor Vehicle Inspection License
- Must be Red Seal Certified
- Inspect, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems as required
- Test and adjust repaired systems to the manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Diagnose faults and confirm findings with supervisor
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
Why Steele Auto?
- Competitive compensation package with flexible health and dental plans
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry-leading company matches RRSP program
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the “Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.
If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com