Welcome to our Hyundai Service Department
At Fredericton Hyundai, we're dedicated to providing exceptional service to our customers, and that includes top-quality maintenance and repair services for your Hyundai vehicle. Our state-of-the-art service center is staffed by expert technicians who have the skills and experience necessary to keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently.
We offer a range of services to keep your Hyundai in top-notch condition, including routine maintenance services like oil changes, tire rotations, and brake inspections, as well as more complex repairs. We use only genuine Hyundai parts and accessories, ensuring that your vehicle is always up to factory standards.
In addition to our exceptional maintenance and repair services, we also offer a range of convenient amenities to make your service experience as stress-free as possible. Our comfortable waiting area is equipped with free Wi-Fi, snacks, and beverages, and we also offer a shuttle service for your convenience. And with our online service scheduling tool, it's easy to find a time that works for you.
At Fredericton Hyundai, we understand that your time is valuable, and we're committed to providing fast, efficient service without sacrificing quality. So come on down and see us today - we can't wait to help you keep your Hyundai running like new!
Check our Maintenance Schedule!
Keep your vehicle in the best working order.
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Inspect exterior lights
- Inspect tire pressure
- Check coolant, battery, brake and washer fluid levels
- Inspect and lubricate all latches, hinges and locks
- Large-displacement engine surcharge (3.3L and greater)
All of Service 1 plus:
- Inspect all drive belts
- Inspect vacuum, crankcase ventilation hoses
- Inspect driveshafts and boots
- Rotate tires
- Inspect front brake pads, rotors
- Inspect rear brake drums/linings, parking brake (or rear disc/pads)
- Inspect suspension mounting bolts
- Inspect steering gear box, linkage, boots and lower arm ball joint
All of Service 2 plus:
- Service front and rear brakes
- Inspect engine coolant
- Inspect automatic transaxle fluid
- Inspect brake hoses and lines
- Inspect exhaust pipes and muffler (after manifold)
- Inspect battery terminals
- Inspect fuel lines, fuel hoses and connections
- Inspect fuel filter/fuel air filter
- Inspect vapor hose and fuel filter cap
- Replace engine air cleaner filter
- Inspect transfer case & differential fluids