Join Fredericton Hyundai as a Service Manager and Be Part of a Dynamic Team!
We are currently looking for a Service Manager to join our team at Fredericton Hyundai, part of the Steele Auto Group family. We offer competitive salaries, flexible health and dental plans, and a supportive work environment to help you grow in your career.
As a Service Manager, you will:
- Lead and mentor your team to success in the automotive industry
- Focus on customer satisfaction, profitability, and accuracy
- Oversee repair procedures and ensure dealership standards are met
- Assist with diagnostics and communicate technical issues to staff
- Maintain shop tools, equipment, and organization for maximum efficiency
- Train and develop personnel for skill improvement
- Monitor productivity and efficiency of staff regularly
- Coordinate staff training
- Help customers in timely manner
- Build and maintain a good relationship with Hyundai Auto Canada
- Mentor and Coach staff for excellent customer service
- 3-5 years of automotive experience preferably in Fixed Operations
- Strong leadership skills
- Organized, hardworking, and self-motivated
- Excellent time management abilities
- Managerial experience is a plus
Why Fredericton Hyundai?
- High-quality Hyundai vehicles and exceptional customer service
- Join a dedicated team passionate about making a difference in our clients' automotive experience
- Excellent management support
- Be part of a fastest growing brand
- Consistent workload
- Very busy shop
Why Steele Auto?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry-leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the “Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike. If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group supports internal promotions and prioritizes candidates with the desired qualifications. Hiring and promotion decisions are based on skills, knowledge, and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. If selected for an interview, please inform us of any accommodations needed throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture, and opportunities, visit www.steeleauto.com.